Click Here for your
References available upon request
Quality for Quality We Will Not Be Under Priced.
We Cover These Major and Surrounding Cities
Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Burlington, Hillsborough, Gaston, Graham, Greenville, Wilson, Haw River, Cary, Garner, Clayton, Chapel Hill, Oxford, Roxboro, Henderson, Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount, Ahoskie, Danville, Clarkville, Norfolk, Chesapeake Sulfork, South Boston, South Hill, Emporia, Franklin, Virginia Beach
If outside my normal service area additional charges may apply.
First ask yourself, "How important is your special event?"
In post-event surveys, clients stated that the contribution disc jockey services made towards the overall success of their event was 85%! Whether it's a wedding reception, corporate event, or a private party, the success or failure of the event depends upon the quality of service you receive from your disc jockey. These are entertainment driven events. Even though food, photos, and decor are important, it is not the food, it is not the photos, nor is it the decor that determines the overall success of your event! The DJ entertainer is the difference between, "itís just another social gathering I'm obligated to go to" OR, you and your guests taking away magical memories of your celebration that will be etched in your minds for a lifetime.
Why do some disc jockey's work cheep?
1. They don't offer all of the services a true professional disc jockey should. This means the use of home stereo equipment, a limited music library, no back-up equipment, little or no advance planning and little or no coordination, which could lead to major problems for your event.
2. Many "DJ's" have little or no training. They figure if they can play a CD, they can run a major event. Few DJ's realize that the success or failure of your event lies completely in their hands.
3. The DJ industry is full of people who DJ part time just for extra money. Their focus is not on you or your special event, and if they mess up they are not worried because most likely they will never see you again. I enjoy return customers and developing friendships that last.
4. Many disc jockeys charge low rates in order to get every job that comes their way, then they may even sub-contract out your event to part time DJ's whose experience and quality may not be up to par.
5.. If your special event is a wedding reception, corporate event, or a private party, your concerns and questions about the disc jockey you hire should go far above just the music. It takes training, experience, and expertise, to coordinate and sequence the special events, program and mix the music, entertain your guests, and create lasting memories. It takes experience to lead your event with just the right finesse. Your investment in entertainment and coordination is the most crucial one in regard to the success of your event. If magical memories are what you are looking for Ö hire an experienced DJ that can meet your needs.
6. Remember, "You Are The Boss" Have It Your Way!!!